To Our Mesa Mercado Friends:
Are you a ‘Foodie’? We know you love fine, small-batch Tequilas and Mezcales.
But we’ve noticed that most of you enjoy the food as much as we do. You’re a Foodie if:
- You love trying new foods
- You’re adventurous
- Creating new recipes sounds like fun
- You’ve been known to travel because of the food
- You believe that cooking is an art
- You’re curious about the ingredients in what you are served
- Some of your most memorable conversations have centered around food
- You agree it’s about quality over quantity in everything – food, Tequila, and friendship
You’re in luck!
We have created HAMBRE CLUB for you. (Hambre means Hunger – fitting, we thought, for a group who loves food)
Much like the Tequila and Mezcal Club at Mayahuel, we plan to celebrate the beauty of Mexican food, with its regional flair and endless variety. Just a few of the quarterly events we are planning:
~ Cooking Demonstrations by Top Mexican Chefs
~ Hands-on Cooking Classes
~ Exploration of Regional Differences in Mexican Dishes and Ingredients
Of course, each of these requires lots of tasting and eating – as well as some great Mexican cervezas, fine Tequilas and/or Mezcales and opportunities to compare notes on restaurants around the globe.
It’s FREE to join. Events will be at the lovely Mesa Mercado in Carmichael.
We will send you a membership card within 2 to 3 weeks. Please don’t wait for your card to purchase your seats for an event. Your name
will be added to the membership list at the time you join.
To join fill out form below: